Knot Raiders (ノットレイダー Nottoreidā?) are the main antagonists in Star Twinkle Pretty Cure. Their goal is the domination of the universe by acquiring all the Star Color Princess Pens and capture Fuwa to remove all light from the universe.
It was revealed that they all come from the dark and forgotten parts of the universe.
It is revealed that Bakenyan, Eyeone's butler, turned out to be one of Blue Cat's aliases that she used to gain information on the Knot Raiders and Eyeone after the latter accidentally destroyed her home planet Rainbow.
Eyeone has left the Knot Raiders after feeling too ashamed to return to headquarters due to being defeated by the team on Planet Rainbow. She then starts to work independently as a villain.
It was also revealed that Darknest recruited Galogre, Kappard, and Tenjo after Galogre and Kappard's planets had been destroyed and after Tenjo had left her planet.
It was revealed that Eyeone joined the Knot Raiders when she was a lonely and insecure orphan. She also perfected her skills as an inventor as a member of the Knot Raiders by inventing numerous inventions, notably the Knot Ray uniforms.
After Darknest's betrayal to them, the Knot Raiders switch sides to aid the Cures.
They have turned a new leaf by renovating their former headquarters into a botanic garden.
- Darknest/Ophiuchus Star Princess (Leader, Left in episode 48)
- Galogre (Second-in-command, Purified in episode 46)
- Kappard (Warrior, Purified in episode 46)
- Tenjo (Strategist, Purified in episode 46)
- Eyeone (Scientist, Left in episode 21)
- Bakenyan (Butler, Undercover, Defected in episode 19)
- Their theme appears to be based on Japanese mythological creatures.
- Their name is derived from the verb "nottoru", (乗っ取る) which means to "take over".
- In episode 19, it is revealed that Bakenyan is actually one of Uni's personas who was spying on Eyeone.
- After episode 21, Eyeone has left the group after feeling too ashamed to return to headquarters due to being defeated by the team on Planet Rainbow.
- This is the forth group to have a female leader, after Nightmare, Phantom Empire and Dys Dark.